Register on Kwinshi
On Kwinshi.com, click on the “Join the Community” button in the upper-right corner. You are now on the registration form. Fill out the fields and click “Join Kwinshi.” You will automatically return to the front page of Kwinshi.com. A pop-up notification will tell you to check your email inbox.
Verify your email and activate your account
Check the email inbox of the email address you entered for an email from Kwinshi (be sure to check any spam or junk folders, as this will be the first email you get from Kwinshi). The email will ask you to “activate” your account. Click the link.
Within a short period of time, a second email from Kwinshi will arrive in your email inbox. Click on the link in this email to “get started”. It will return to Kwinshi.com, where – congratulations! – you now have an account.
Kwinshi Family allows you to save your favorite services. When you’ve been happy with a service, saving that business to your Kwinshi Family is saying that you’ve used them before, you’d use them again, and you happily recommend them! They’re your #KwinshiFam!
You just had amazing customer service, they’re intuitive, they got the job done, super great to work with… Don’t lose them! Save them in your Kwinshi Family and never lose your favorite businesses again. And now when someone is in need of a good services business, tell them “use mine, they’re in my Kwinshi Family”!
HOW IT WORKS:
- When a customer has used a service, they can add that business to their Kwinshi Family.
- Note: You can only add someone to your Kwinshi Family after a verified transaction. So you know that they’ve definitely used them before.
- Now that you’ve saved them, you can just go straight back to your Kwinshi Family to book them again.
- Your Kwinshi Family is public on your profile, making recommendations easier.
- Businesses will be notified that you added them to your Kwinshi Family.
What does it take to be called ‘family’ when you’re not blood-related?
KFams is a big deal. Every business’s goal should be to get on a customer’s Kwinshi Family. Strive for trust, love, and gratitude – you will get loyalty in abundance. #KwinshiCulture
If you need a solution within minutes, send out an alert for a Kwinshi Emergency job. It sends an ‘emergency alert’ to businesses who can help you, so you get your problem solved and have peace of mind.
Imagine a busted water pipe in the middle of the night, or your baby sitter calling in sick at the last minute. Imagine your computer giving you the blue screen of death before a big deadline, or getting snowed in your driveway when you have to make a flight. Send out an alert for a Kwinshi Emergency job!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- A customer will send an alert for a Kwinshi Emergency job through the app with details about the emergency.
- An emergency alert, different to the regular Kwinshi notification, will ‘ping’ all the businesses who:
- Signed up for Kwinshi Emergency,
- Registered for that type of service, and
- Service that area.
- Any business who responds to the alert are indicating that they can help. The regular hourly rate of that business no longer applies. The business will custom quote the job based on the situation.
- If no one responds to the alert, Kwinshi will send reminder alerts. If no one responds after a set time, the Kwinshi Emergency job will be cancelled.
- The customer can now choose between the responses and proceed with Kwinshi Emergency the same way regular jobs are discussed, negotiated, and booked.
Kwinshi Emergency jobs are when the people in the community are most in need. This is a great opportunity for Kwinshi businesses, but a big responsibility too.
Businesses should sign up for Kwinshi Emergency if:
- You can operate in unusual business hours; and/or
- You can respond to a Kwinshi Alert in minutes; and/or
- You are very responsive and flexible.
Businesses should not sign up for Kwinshi Emergency if:
- You only operate during regular business hours; and/or
- You can not or do not access your app very regularly throughout the day or night; and/or
- You require a fixed working schedule.
Please be compassionate during anyone’s emergency. High stress situations are the best opportunities to be a great human being. #KwinshiCulture